Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dream Deferred

A Deferred dream to me is a dream you have but you can't accomplish. It's like when little kids wnna be cowboys and they will never be(deferred dream). It's when you want to be something in life but you can't or don't become it. Say you wanna be an Nfl player and you don't become one that's a deffered dream. If you have a dream most times out of not it's gonna become a deferred dream just because what you dream is herd to become or do.

 Everyone has or had deferred dreams. For insence I have some deffered dreams. I wanted a 3.0 gpa and I never had gotten it but that deffered dream can still come true but sadly I have some deferred dreams that will never be true. Like, I wanted to come back this football season and play again but the doctor won't allow me so I have to wait until next season to come back, but I'm not trippen because I just gotta work harder this off season with my boy Nick. Like I said everyone has or had a deferred dream no matter what they say, That's just how it goes. Deferred Dreams affect people more then others, some won't really care and others will be really sad and angry. There not fun to have or go through but you just gotta forget about it and more on to the next one. Deferred Dreams can make a person that's happy be depressed because they don't know what to do when it happens and it stresses them out. My advice to people that take deferred dreams hard just move on to your next dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment